Click to read more about the positions that the Adam Smith Foundation was created to defend:
- Judicial Reform
- Education Reform
- Pro-Growth Tax Policy
- Protecting Private Property
- Responsible Health Care Reform
- Stopping Irresponsible Regulations
- Standing Against Forced Unionism
- Fighting Government Overreach
- Reining in the National Debt
HIGHLIGHTS from the BLOG:
Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) has urged his fellow lawmakers who oppose Obamacare...
Yesterday, the Missouri House of Representatives passed two key labor reform...
Over the course of the past week, both the Missouri House and Senate have made...
The Adam Smith Foundation
The Adam Smith Foundation is an advocacy organization committed to promoting conservative principles and individual liberties in Missouri and beyond.
Our Foundation seeks to provide citizens with the information they need to hold their state and local elected officials as well as judges accountable for their actions.
We are dedicated to keeping government at all levels focused on providing core services and out of the lives of individuals.
Promoting Conservative Values By:
- Working to restrain activist judges
- Supporting spending restraints, the comprehensive overhaul of our tax code, and meaningful tax relief
- Fighting waste and abuse of taxpayer dollars
- Working to stop needless regulations
- Supporting education reform efforts and alternative school choices for parents and students
- Working to reduce State and Local Government spending
E-mail email@example.com to request a "Create Jobs. Support Right to Work!" bumper sticker.
Action Alert: Tell Congress to Get the Debt Under Control
Please call your local Congressman and tell them to stop mortgaging our future. $17 trillion is too much debt, and big changes need to be made to get federal spending under control.
Sign up today for important email alerts to stay up to date on issues affecting your government. While optional, your address and phone number allow us to contact you with important information.